Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Google Earth-My Favorite Places



This is Circus Circus Adventuredome in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is one of the few places in Las Vegas where if you are under 21 you can still have a reasonable amount of fun. I spent most of my summer here when I was younger with all of my cousins and it was one of the few times we have all been together. This is my favorite place because I have the best family memories.


The Center for Puppetry Arts was a place my mom took me to see fairy tale plays that were always performed in a unique manner. One of the last memories I have of this place was a mop, bucket, and sponge as the actors in the princess and the frog. Now, well it could have been going on when I was younger but I was little so I don’t remember, there are plays for adults so I plan on heading back there soon. This is another of my favorite places because this was my go to place whenever I couldn’t play outside and had to do an indoor activity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment